The Examination committee is an apex body of the Institute which is headed by the Controller of Examinations (CE) and shall be facilitated by three sections: Examination, Record Maintenance and Administration. The main function of this Committee is to carry out examinations, publish results and award certificates (provided by the school) to the students who pass the final examinations. Keeping the record of each and every issue related to the examination and organizing workshops and seminars for the improvement of the examination system are also the responsibilities of this Committee.
To conduct Internal Assessment and External Assessment Examination related all work as per school notifications and ordinance.
Role and Responsibility
- The Examination Committee shall prepare relevant time tables for our school based on the Examination Time Table.
- The Examination Committee shall make the Block and Seating Arrangement and display them on the concerned Notice Board
- Though the teaching faculty is entitled to vacation if eligible, it is expected that they are available for examination duty at least for two weeks. Hence they shall give their vacation preference dates to the Exam Committee in the specified format.
- The Exam Committee shall prepare and display an overall Supervision Duty List as well as Daily Supervision Duty List on the Staff Notice
The Exam Committee shall ensure that adequate stationery, like answer sheets, drawing sheets, charts, graph paper, drawing boards, trays, threads, water jugs etc. are made available.
- The Exam Committee shall hold a pre-exam meeting to brief the members of faculty with regard to the examination procedures and the role and responsibilities of each member. A report of the same shall be submitted to the Principal.
- The CE shall ensure that the evaluation and moderation process is completed on time and the same be sent to the school for Necessary Approval within 3 days from the date of the last examination date.
- The CE along with Exam Cell shall be in touch with the school for obtaining necessary approvals on time.
- Under the guidance of the CE, the Exam Cell shall analyse the exam results and the same shall be verified by the respective coordinators. After due verification, copies of the result analysis shall be sent to the Principal
- Preparation of smooth conduct of Examinations, preparation of time – table schedules, Invigilation duty chart, Seat allotment in the Examination halls etc.
Chairman: Mrs. Mary Freada
Controller of Internal Examinations: Ms. Pavithra
Controller of External Examinations: Mrs. Nikitha
Member: Ms. Stella
Member: Ms. Usha
Member: Ms. Sahaya Jose Skilpha
Member: Ms. Karthika
RMS International School,